Keeping you informed is one of the many ways South Bay Honda is able to help you get the most out of your Honda Experience. Our quarterly newsletter is filled with information on new model introductions, service specials, maintenance tips and new developments at South Bay Honda. Be sure to check back often to see what's in the news.
for Car Care
Help Your Honda Bounce Back from Winter
Winter’s cold, wet weather can play havoc with all of your car’s parts and systems. As spring approaches, these items deserve special attention.
- Battery. Test and replace it, especially if more than 3 years old
- Brakes. Inspect brakes thoroughly including lines, hoses, parking brake, linings/pads, and brake fluid levels.
- Tires. Check for proper tire inflation, wheel alignment, and tread wear.
- Belts and Hoses. Replace worn or cracked belts and brittle or blistered hoses.
- Suspension. Look for wear or leaks, as potholes can damage shocks and struts.
- Air Conditioning. Test to see how fast it achieves maximum chill. If slow, get it checked.
Don’t skimp on safety! Let our expert service technicians inspect and refresh your Honda today.
The 2014 Accord Hybrid
Extraordinary Efficiency. Spectacular Style.
The all-new 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid is not your run-of-the-mill hybrid. It gets an incredible 50 mpg city rating1 without sacrificing the sophistication and luxury you’ve come to expect from an Accord.
Powered by Honda’s brilliant hybrid drive system, the Accord Hybrid has three driving modes that yield a remarkable combination of performance and efficiency. And with a style that echoes the ninth-generation Accord, the Hybrid also features a number of unique details, such as a blue-accented grille and lights, one-of-a-kind wheel design, and more.
The entire 2014 Accord line-up, including gas-powered, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid, has been honored with Green Car Journal’s prestigious Green Car of the Year®2 award. Quite an honor, for quite a car!
1 Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary.
2 For more information, see GreenCarJournal.com.
The Right Tires at the Right Price!
You don’t need to go to a discount tire store when your Honda needs new tires. South Bay Honda offers a complete selection of tires – all the name brands and all the right sizes – all at competitive prices. And if we don’t have the exact tire you need in stock, we’ll get it for you as quickly as possible.